Time for Runfessions, I need to get out and clear my head. What are your Runfessions? They are little of big confessions about running.
Cleanse your sweaty soul (or soles) by posting your run- gym- and swimfessions on your blog and link back! Then visit Marcia’s Healthy Slice to add your post to the linkup.
When are they: The last Friday of the month!
My Runfessions for October:
- I have not been running as much as I would like the second ½ of the month. My last ½ marathon took a little more out of me than I expected…and the cold snap (30-40 degree mornings) does not make a morning run appealing, yet…
- I need new shoes but have yet to find the time to try new shoes at the local running store – MUST. MAKE. TIME.
- I have been cheating on running with Insanity DVD workouts (cross training?) – The plus, I have already felt stronger with the miles I have put in since starting!
- I am nervous about how this winter is going to go with running in the snow – my first true training/running winter! Any tips?
- I am super excited for my last ½ marathon of the year in a couple weeks – but I am super nervous about the cold! I have not run in the super cold to this point…
- It is really hard for me to take an actual rest day. I always want to get out and run…plus, my kid begs for stroller rides. Maybe I will just walk with him on said “rest” days…
Tell me your Runfessions!