I was provided with a 2016 Plantar Fasciitis Compression Foot Sleeve from SLS3 to test and review. I was not further compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you are like me, you sometimes run your feet into the ground – literally and figuratively. I have always had issues with sore feet without much relief. When I was contacted to test and review foot compression sleeves, I jumped at the opportunity!
I wear knee high compression socks and calf sleeves during my workouts and after for recovery, but I haven’t ever tried compression foot sleeves, until now!
I struggle with foot pain associated with a previous foot injury and the start of plantar symptoms. After my 20-mile training run, my feet were sore and ached for days. The tenderness was hard to bear and I knew that I was going to be sore for quite a bit longer after my first marathon a few weeks later.
From the fist time I put the foot compression sleeves on, I knew my feet were going feel better in less time! The compression sleeve wrapped around my foot like a hug and the nylon material in the heel was great for mobility!
To my surprise, the sleeves relieved the pain in my feet, my feet were able recovery quickly, and I was able to put a few easy miles on my legs within a couple days after my first marathon! I don’t think this would have been possible without trying these foot compression sleeves.
I now wear my foot compression sleeves after my runs (for at least a couple hours), while I stretch or do yoga, and whenever I travel – which is often!
Top 5 Reasons to Try Foot Compression Sleeves
Here are 5 reasons why these SLS3 Foot Compression Sleeves are a great choice for your feet :
- Great for Daily Wear – The thin, seamless, non-slip design is great to wear all day – from working on my feet all day to the gym in the afternoon! They come in a few different sizes so you can find the perfect fit!
- Convenient – Not only can I wear these compression sleeves all day – thin enough to wear with socks in my shoes, and I can also wear them to bed at night! The continued compression throughout the night helps my feet feel fresh in the morning.
- Hygienic Materials – The material is moisture wicking and odor-free! The compression fabric keeps my feet dry and provides all day and night relief!
- Benefits of Compression – Targeted compression helps relieve pain, support sore muscles, and helps circulation for faster recovery. I use these foot compression sleeves to help with pain associated with plantar symptoms and a previous injury – and you can also use them for Achilles tendon soreness and stress fractures. The sleeve is a like a hug for your foot, supporting your arches, plantar fascia, and ankle.
- Affordable – The professional quality and low cost of the SLS3 Foot Compression Sleeve is a perfect choice for just about any aches and pains in your feet!
Enter the Rafflecopter between May 13th and May 20st below to WIN a pair of SLS3 Foot Compression Sleeves of your own! All you need is a valid e-mail address and a US shipping address 🙂 Winner will be notified via e-mail after the contest closes. SLS3 will be fulfilling the giveaway prize.
Can’t wait to see if you won the giveaway??
SLS3 is offering a discount code for you to receive these foot sleeves at an even better rate then what the Amazon store is already offering for these foot compression sleeves! Use the code “23GWCHFZ” at checkout for the additional discount!
I am linking up with several Friday Five and Favorites this week to get the word out about this great product and giveaway! Thank you SLS3 for giving me the opportunity to try this great product!