Disclaimer: I received Aftershokz Aeropex to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
If you have followed my social media or blog, you know that I love my Aftershokz headphones. I have reviewed and gifted the Trekz Titanium and reviewed the Trekz Air. You can bet money you will find me wearing some version of Aftershokz on pretty much every run!
With advancements in technology, Aftershokz continues to come out with new versions of the tried-and-true bone-conduction headphones. Most recently, the Aftershokz Aeropex. You can be sure I put my name in the hat to give them a try!
Aftershokz | Aeropex
If you are new to bone-conduction technology, you have been living under a rock. Aftershokz has been mastering the OpenFit™ design technology for years and making improvements with each headphone they come out with.
This design feature provides the user with maximum situational awareness and comfort during day-to-day activities including your morning/afternoon/evening run or ride, gym time, work-life, and home-life.
The PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers a wide dynamic stereo sound and the angle of the transducers ensure optimal placement of the headphones on your cheekbones. This placement allows for a more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration.
Here are a few more features to consider when choosing the Aftershokz Aeropex over other models :
- 8-hour battery life or 10 days of standby time
- Charge fully in 2 hours with magnetic charging cable (2 in the box); moisture detection alert included for safe charging
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit
- Fully waterproof (IP67 rated) to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m)
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included
While I have not been running a whole lot after having the new baby 6 weeks ago, I have been wearing my Aftershokz Aeropex nearly daily.
From our walks around the neighborhood to working in the garden, I am able to keep up to date on my podcasts while also monitoring the baby (noise from the baby monitor on the headphones) and keeping an eye on big brother playing in the yard.
For mom-multitasking at its finest or running/walking while catching up on podcasts or tunes, I always choose Aftershokz!
BibRave Pros & Discount
My fellow BibRave Pro’s also went through various features on their review posts as well. Be sure to check them out!
And the icing on the cake — a discount!! Be sure to visit bibrave.aftershokz.com/ and use the code BRBUNDLE at checkout for $50 off any endurance bundle!