For this week’s Tuesdays on the Run, with Marcia, Erika, and Patty, I am doing things a little differently 🙂 While there are many TMI things that I have experienced with running, I am not quite ready to share those with the world… Instead, I wanted to start a monthly goals post!
Where has the time gone?! December already…As this year comes to a close, I wan to be more accountable for my goals from month to month…
So, I thought that starting a monthly post about my fitness/life goals. Starting this month, I am going to set in stone my goals – and then report back at the end of the month with my successes and…lack of successes.
- Run 5 days a week (or as training dictates)
- Continue long runs on the weekend – Saturday group runs are a great opportunity to connect with other runners (since I am a solo runner)
- Run a 5K PR – 27 minutes (hopefully in a “race” setting)
- Cross train 2-3 times a week
- Yoga whenever possible – 10-30 minutes, 4-5+ days a week
- Foam roll 5-10 minutes daily
- Walk 100,000 steps each week (ambitious maybe…but doable!)
- Run 100 miles this month
- Feed my body in the best ways possible
- Create a training plan for my first full marathon in spring 2016
- …use said training plan for spring marathon training!
What are your goals for the last month of the year?
Are you prepping for any upcoming races?
Link up and let me know your goals for the upcoming month!
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and spark a conversation!