New Year. New goals and resolutions.
So, I thought that starting a monthly post about my fitness/life goals. Starting at the beginning of the month, I am going to set in stone my goals – and then report back at the end of the month with my successes and…lack of successes.
- Continue to run 5 days a week (or as marathon training dictates)
- Continue long runs on the weekend
- Cross train 2+ times a week (or as marathon training dictates)
- Yoga and/or deep stretching whenever possible – 10+ minutes, try to make it a daily routine (try harder this month!!!!)
- Foam roll 5+ minutes daily (try harder this month!!!!)
- Walk 85,000 steps each week – bump up the goals (from 80K last month) without going TOO crazy 🙂
- Run 150 miles this month – with #10for10 this week (and next), this shouldn’t be too hard…
- Feed my body in the best ways possible (FOOD = FUEL)
- Stick to the marathon training plan – when possible! There are some changes over the next couple weeks when it comes to long runs, but it is all a part of the plan 🙂
- Record miles weekly for #2016in2016 and the 2016 Gold #1000Challenge!
- Enjoy the JOY in the JOURNEY!!
- Travel light and have a good time at races!! (Dallas, I’m coming for you in a couple weeks!)
How are your goals changing for this month versus last month?
Are you prepping for any upcoming races?
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and start a conversation!
More Ways to connect with Lindsey from LivingLovingRunner :