New Year. New goals and resolutions.
So, I thought that starting a monthly post about my fitness/life goals. Starting at the beginning of the month, I am going to set in stone my goals – and then report back at the end of the month with my successes and…lack of successes.
- Have fun at my first marathon!
- Continue to run 3-5 days a week post marathon to keep fitness up for pacing half marathons this spring
- Continue long runs on the weekend
- Cross train 2+ times a week
- Yoga and/or deep stretching whenever possible – 10+ minutes, try to make it a daily routine (try harder this month!!!!)
- Foam roll 5+ minutes daily
- Walk 90,000 steps each week
- Get 10K-15K steps daily – even on non-running days!!
- Run/walk/crawl 150 miles this month
- Feed my body in the best ways possible
- Record miles weekly for #2016in2016 and the 2016 Gold #1000Challenge!
- Enjoy the JOY in the JOURNEY!!
- Think about the fall racing and pacing schedule!
How are your goals changing for this month versus last month? Are you prepping for any upcoming races?
I am linking up with the Tuesday’s on the Run gang: Patty, Erika, & Marcia! I am also linking up with the Wild Workout Wednesday gals : Angelina Marie, Annmarie, Nicole, and Michelle – check them out! Check out the new Coaches Corner linkup with Susie, Rachel, Lora, and Debbie!
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and start a conversation!