Disclaimer: I received free entry to Hospital Hill races as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
These last 6 weeks of training have really flown by…
I packed up my bags early this morning (#procrastination) and have all the essentials!
- BibRave Tanks (2 options…hello hard decisions)
- Senita bra + pregnancy shorts (pockets on pockets on pockets!)
- BaoBei Pro Bump (for extra support if needed…)
- a variety of BibRave hats and visors (goodbye sun in my face)
- …and a variety of small items to make my run a little more enjoyable (I.E. Momentum Wrap, KT tape, pjuractive, Run Gum, etc.)
After work today, I am headed to pick up little man for a quick (hopefully) doctor’s appointment, 2-hour drive to KC, and then we are hitting up the expo!
I am looking forward to meeting up with fellow BRP Katy and her hubs who are coming in from Iowa. Both of us are experiencing some high water in our travel plans, so I am hoping we can make the most of this weekend’s adventures!
Let’s get to running those KC hills!