New Year. New goals and resolutions.
So, I thought that starting a monthly post about my fitness/life goals. Starting at the beginning of the month, I am going to set in stone my goals – and then report back at the end of the month with my successes and…lack of successes. Feel free to link up!
- Run 5 days a week (or as marathon training dictates)
- Continue long runs on the weekend – Saturday group runs are a great opportunity to connect with other runners (since I am a solo runner)
- Cross train 1-2 times a week (or as marathon training dictates)
- Yoga and/or deep stretching whenever possible – 10+ minutes, everyday if possible!
- Foam roll 5+ minutes daily
- Walk 75,000 steps each week
- Run 100 miles this month
- Feed my body in the best ways possible – find what works without digestive distress
- Stick to the marathon training plan (as much as humanly possible) for my first full marathon in spring 2016 – Garmin Marathon
- Record miles weekly for 2016 in 2016 and the 2016 Gold Challenge!
What are your goals for this first month of the new year?
Are you prepping for any upcoming races?
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and spark a conversation!
More Ways to connect with LivingLovingRunner