There are so many items in a runner’s arsenal – shoes, socks, tights, shoes, dri-fit garments, hats, wearables, belts, more shoes, etc. While there are few things that come and go, there are several items that I am glad have stood the test of time, wear, and tear!
The newest item in my running arsenal is the SLS3 Dual Pocket Belt. I was contacted a couple weeks ago to give this belt a try! I have used the belt for a couple weeks now, and I am sure glad I took this opportunity to try something new!
This dual pocket running belt is great! With 2 compartments, I can carry my phone and fuel for longer runs and just my phone for every run! I even wore this running belt to the Farmers Market so I didn’t have to carry an extra bag or purse – it worked great for my phone, cash, card, and receipts!
After testing the belt for a week, I changed cell phone providers and upgraded from an iPhone 5S to an iPhone 6S – talk about a change in phone size! I was a little hesitant about upgrading my phone (other than the obvious great system updates and upgrades) due to the larger size. While a wider screen is great for pictures and web surfing – the larger size is not great for fitting into my previous running belt. The SLS3 Dual Pocket Running Belt can hold your big phone in one pocket, while holding other items (such as chews, gels, snacks, cards, or keys) inside of the other pocket. Another great feature is that the pockets are water resistant so you don’t have to worry about water or sweat getting to your phone or goodies.
My favorite features of this belt are:
- Large pocket that fits my iPhone 6S
- A separate pocket to carry other essentials – such as chews, gels, snacks, credit cards, inhaler, pepper spray, and/or keys
- The pockets are water-proof (and sweat-proof!) – since a case to prevent those wet issues makes my already big phone that much bigger!
- The pockets have zipper closures – my old running belt didn’t have zippers at all and I was always nervous about losing the contents of the belt along my run! With this running belt, my essentials are secure!
- Light-weight construction – the running belt doesn’t feel bulky even when carrying several items
- Comfortable fit with an easily adjustable waist band and strong closure – the SLS3 running/fuel belt stayed in place during my entire 16 mile long run last weekend and no bounce while running with an iPhone 6s in the large pocket and energy chews and pretzels in the second pocket
- Reflective decal on the front – reflective gear = great gear for early morning or evening adventures!
- The running belt is fully washable – No one likes smelly workout gear! I put mine in a “dedicates bag” and let it air dry overnight!
SLS3 offered to give away one of these running belts to a lucky reader! Be sure to use the Rafflecopter below for entries!
Contest runs 2/9/2016 to 2/16/2016 at 11:59 P.M. PST
No purchase necessary. 1 winner will be selected via the Rafflecopter Giveaway widget. Open to US residents and must have a US shipping address. Winner must have a valid email address as the winner will be notified via email. Contestants must enter on the Rafflecopter Giveaway widget in order to win. Winner will be provided the prize directly from SLS3. Substitutions are unlikely but may apply. Livinglovingrunner not responsible for failure of SLS3 to deliver product.
Special Limited Time Offer
If you just cannot wait to find out if you won the raffle, there is a special limited time introductory pricing of the SLS3 Dual Pocket Belt through Amazon – You can receive the belt for nearly 60% off! ($12.90 instead of $29.00)!
I was sent a SLS3 Dual Pocket Running Belt in exchange for my honest review of the product. I was not further compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.
Do you run with a fuel belt? Is your current running belt large enough hold your phone? If you won, what color would you choose (black, lime, pink, or blue)?
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and start a conversation!
More Ways to connect with Lindsey from LivingLovingRunner :