This weekend was a blur…I am not totally sure what happened. All lies, you can check it out here 🙂 It was a busy weekend for sure! Play dates, dinners, Bountiful Basket pick up, potty breaks, consignment sale,…the weekend goes on and on…and then it is Monday!
This Weekend’s Bountiful Basket
- 1 watermelon – the first signs of summer!!
- 1 bunch of celery
- 4 heads of broccoli – roasting…
- 1 butter lettuce – need to use this week, now I have 2!!
- 3 swiss chard leaves – anything “leafy” that I have not tried before gets made into chips…similar to the Beet Greens Chips last week
- 2 green cauliflower – interesting…
- 3 large tomatoes
- 6 avocados
- 3 zucchini – time to spiralize!!
- 4 cucumbers
- a bag of cherry tomatoes
I also contributed to a bag of Tropical Granola – but I forgot to take a picture of it…and now it is nearly half gone! That stuff is SO good!
Meals to prep with this week’s basket
- fresh watermelon
- roasted broccoli, cauliflower
- spiralized zucchini
- fresh vegetables for meals and snacks
- salads for meals (since I still have the head of butter lettuce from last week as well)
- cauliflower rice
Smoothie Prep | roasted beet + strawberries
Spiralized Zucchini | zucchini + EVOO + pepper
Sweet Potato | sweet potato 3 ways – spiralized, sticks, cubes
Roasted Broccoli | broccoli + EVOO + salt n’spice
Roasted Cauliflower | cauliflower + EVOO + salt n’spice
Cabbage “Stir Fry” | cabbage + EVOO + eggs + mixed frozen vegetables
Swiss Chard Chips | swiss chard + EVOO + salt
Meal Plans for This Week
egg whites + vegetables + fruit or bread
egg whites + cucumber + orange
cabbage “stir fry” + protein + carb
turkey sandwich + cheese + salad greens + dressing
roasted potatoes + roasted broccoli + roasted cauliflower (roasted dinner)
cauliflower “fried rice” + whole wheat tortilla + chicken
egg whites + cucumber + fruit
plain Greek yogurt + apple + celery
cottage cheese + beet green chips + cucumber + fruit
What are you eating this week? Did you meal prep? Get some new ideas and check out other’s meal plans for the week (or past week) with Laura’s Menu Plan Monday, Laura’s Meal Prep link up, and Mrs M’s Meal Planning Monday!