Good morning! It is a new day and a good day to have a good day 🙂
I was searching through some different “get to know you” type of posts, and I stumbled across these… Enjoy!
- What is your favorite color? I don’t know that I have a “favorite” color…but I love bright colors and fun patterns. If you were twisting my arm, my favorite colors are hot pink and purple.
- Spring or Fall? Both!! I love the Spring and Fall changing of the seasons…my allergies don’t love them as much…
- Favorite race distance? My favorite distance at this time is the half marathon because I am able to pace these races and help other runners achieve their goals! My newish favorite distance challenge are ultra marathons – 50K at this time 🙂 Possibly running my first 50m in 2017!
- Dogs or Cats? I sure love my cats!!…my pup would be upset that I choose them over her, but I’ll just take her outside to play and she’ll forget about it!
- What is your favorite donut? I REALLY TRY to stay away from donuts…the whole downhill, eat everything in sight spiral of doom. But if you were twisting my arm, the “nutty rolls” from the hometown shop in Clay Center, KS.
- What is your pre-race routine? Depending on the time in the car to the event, I will usually start my routine 2 hours before I need to leave… The night before, I will lay out EVERYTHING I need for the following day; clothes, accessories, pace bands, running belt, etc. The morning of starts with some hot coffee, a banana, a bathroom break (or two), get dressed, pack up any extras in my drop bag, grab the remaining coffee or make a new cup, grab a banana, and head out the door. I will usually eat my second banana between 30-60 minutes before the race start… Other than pacing around the start area to keep my legs warm, I am ready to run!
- What is your occupation, or what do you do? I am a Product & Embellishment Testing Assistant – but it is easier to say that I work in Art & Product Development for GTM Sportswear in Manhattan, KS
- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (1) to make a little more money to fuel my running
addictionhabit; (2) live in a climate that doesn’t require lots of layers in the winter; (3) for every food I put in my mouth to be proper fuel for my body… ha!
- Do you play the lottery? No, I don’t have the money for that…
- Do you reward yourself after a goal race or running accomplishment? If so, what? Not generally…I usually stop for a HUGE coffee after a race 🙂
- Favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy, Gilmore Girls…Fixer Upper
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? a teacher or an architect
- Do you run by time or miles? depends on the training plan I am following – I like running a mix of the two
- What is your favorite emoji? (describe) Ummm…not sure that I have one – I use the smiley face a lot…and the heart 🙂
- What is your favorite non running activity? going to the zoo 🙂
- Who would you like to go for a run with? (anyone dead, alive, celeb…) Anyone! I love running events that I pace – so many new faces and everyone is generally really open about their running story 🙂 I really enjoy pacing and all the new running friends aI have made!
- What is your favorite song? I really like music that makes me want to dance around…no specific favorites
- Android or iphone? iPhone
- Mountain resort or tropical island? OOOOOoooo… Do I HAVE to choose?! Mountain resort.
- What is your favorite thing about running? I really love the time to just devote to myself…while I am usually thinking about A LOT of other pending things, I enjoy the time to unwind.
I am linking up with Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud Thursday! Check out the links and see what everyone is thinking about today 🙂
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and start a conversation!
More Ways to connect with Lindsey from LivingLovingRunner :