Disclaimer: I received a BUFF® Pack Run Cap to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
I own a couple items that BUFF® offers – my multifunctional BUFF® head wrap and BUFF® arm sleeves. I have not been disappointed!
When I got the opportunity to try the BUFF® Pack Run Cap, I was excited for the new add to my BUFF® gear!
I typically do not run in with a hat on my head and I usually run in the dark.
Since I started 1) training more during the mid-day hours, I have found that wearing a hat for shade and protection is important to me. Keeping my face shaded from the sun isn’t completely necessary when running in the dark, so I didn’t think about it too much!
The BUFF® Pack Run Cap is a perfect add to my running gear! When I first opened the package, I was surprised by how light the hat was, how sheer the material felt, I love the adjustable cord on the back, and the reflective elements are always great!
Here are a few of the specs :
- Beautiful colors! – even though I got a more subtle color this time around, it will go with pretty much EVERYTHING
- Super lightweight – only weighs only 1 oz!
- Construction details :
- Fabric side panels wicks away moisture and improves breathability – and super stretchy!
- The brim has great sun coverage, can be folded up and packed away easily
- Upper panel provides UPF 50 protection*
- Low profile sweatband keeps perspiration out of eyes – and can hold a remarkable amount of sweat!
- The adjustable elastic cord is great for a secure fit – the less movement when running the better!
- Reflective elements (a tab on back and BUFF® logo on front) add low-light visibility – which I need the most!
The longest run my BUFF® Pack Run Cap experienced (thus far) was my 24 miler last weekend. The trails were beautiful, the company was amazing, and my Pack Run Cap kept my head covered and protected for the 6+ hour trek!
Rather that wading up my BUFF® Pack Run Cap, I have found it more comfortable to just flip the bill up! The cap still protects my head from the UV light and the elements without covering/shielding my face. This helps especially in lower light areas or in the early morning hours.
My five favorite features of the BUFF® Pack Run Cap :
- oober, super lightweight
- keeps my hair out of my face
- keeps the sun off my head + UV protection
- shades my face from the sun
- fits my head without being too tight or loose!
You can check out all that BUFF® on their website! For $32, the Pack Run Cap is a quality addition to any runners wardrobe! You can also like and follow BUFF® on other social media platforms for more info on new products they are coming out with :
I would love for you to join me (@livinglovingrun) at the weekly #BibChat on Twitter! On Tuesday, August 22nd, I will be chatting with the BibRave crew and BUFF® about all things running! Stop by and chat – you could win 1 of the 2 giveaways!
Check out what other BibRavePros are saying about the BUFF® Pack Run Cap :
Meridith Janelle Angie Heather Cassie
Mark Andrey Emily Amy Gina Theresa
Kim Carolyn Dane Sara Kathy
Katherine Dawana John
I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and start a conversation!
More Ways to connect with Lindsey from LivingLovingRunner :
Facebook > @livinglovingrunner
Instagram > @livinglovingrunner
Twitter > @livinglovingrun
Pinterest > @livinglovingrun
Bloglovin’ > @livinglovingrunner
I am linking up with
the Friday Five 2.0!
Check out what
everyone is talking
6 thoughts on “BUFF® Pack Run Cap | Friday Five”