Time for Runfessions, I need to get out and clear my head. What are your Runfessions? They are little of big confessions about running.
Cleanse your sweaty soul (or soles) by posting your run- gym- and swimfessions on your blog and link back! Then visit Marcia’s Healthy Slice to add your post to the linkup.
When are they: The last Friday of the month!
My Runfessions for October:
- I have not been running as much as I would like the second ½ of the month. My last ½ marathon took a little more out of me than I expected…and the cold snap (30-40 degree mornings) does not make a morning run appealing, yet…
- I need new shoes but have yet to find the time to try new shoes at the local running store – MUST. MAKE. TIME.
- I have been cheating on running with Insanity DVD workouts (cross training?) – The plus, I have already felt stronger with the miles I have put in since starting!
- I am nervous about how this winter is going to go with running in the snow – my first true training/running winter! Any tips?
- I am super excited for my last ½ marathon of the year in a couple weeks – but I am super nervous about the cold! I have not run in the super cold to this point…
- It is really hard for me to take an actual rest day. I always want to get out and run…plus, my kid begs for stroller rides. Maybe I will just walk with him on said “rest” days…
Tell me your Runfessions!
Marcia’s Healthy Slice, HoHo Runs, MCM Mama Runs, Meg Go Run, Got2Run4Me, Destination Awesome, Taking the Long Way Home, MissSippiPiddlin, Run With No Regrets
2 thoughts on “October Runfessions”
Winter running is awesome! I embarked on it last year – and it was an AWFUL winter, but I loved it! As long as you have a well-paved trail, it’s not so bad! Some people wear Yaktraks…I was tempted to buy last year but ended up okay without them.
That’s great you’re doing Insanity – so important to cross-train! I need to get a good routine going myself!
I am really looking forward to winter running and cross training 🙂